22" GrillGrates Set
Deliver More Control and Flexibility with our Aluminum Grill Grate
GrillGrate is the grate that is changing the grill. The 3-D design delivers a better grilling experience with more control, even temperatures and fabulous searing without the char. GrillGrates SEAR + SIZZLE + RADIATE + PROTECT The formula is simple, the improvement is dramatic. This set covers 90% of the grill surface and allows for semi-direct high heat grilling. Includes The GrateTool and User Guide. Grates are cut to fit the 22″ kettles and the Slow 'N Sear Kamado. Interlocking raised rail panels made of hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum. GrillGrates season with use and require very little cleaning other than brushing the rails during warm up.
- Specifically designed for the 22″ round Kettle or Kamado style grill
- ELIMINATES FLARE-UPS: Stop shuffling your food around to avoid charring. The raised rails amplify heat while aluminum conducts heat efficiently to eliminate those pesky hot and cold spots.
- NEVER RUSTS: Made from highly conductive hard anodized aluminum
- EVEN HEAT: No more hot spots or cold spots
- BOLD SEAR MARKS: GrillGrates deliver restaurant quality sear marks every time. Great for Pizza, Fish, Vegetables
- REVERSIBLE PANELS: Use GrillGrates rails up for traditional grilling or flip them over for a flat top experience.
- Includes (2) radius cut 20” GrillGrate panels, (1) standard 20” GrillGrate panel and The GrateTool
- operator error
I received a quality product with these attachments for my Weber Kettle Grill. I think the attachments will be used often. Keep up the good work for us Grillers.
Top notch quality!!
Just had to try GrillGrates
I found that the grill-grate is everything it is clamed to be & do !!! I was able to grill hamburgers at a temp of 550 F with no flare-up's. I grilled pork chops at around 525 F and it was a fast and moisture saving experience !! Combined with the SNS, I know have the perfect set-up's for what ever I want to cook !!! A GREAT product and I'm glade I bought it !!! Enjoy !!!
The shape needs to be changed. If you are doing a two zone side by size cook, you have very little room to sear. A half circle shape would make more sense. If you have to slide the grates over to add coals, so be it!!!
Thanks for shopping with us! We appreciate your feedback.
They work ok but one piece does not interlock so it slides around as you use it Not sure if I would recommend it. I’ve only used it a couple times so far