Deliver More Control and Flexibility
GrillGrate is the grate that is changing the grill. The 3-D design delivers a better grilling experience with more control, even temperatures and fabulous searing without the char. GrillGrates SEAR + SIZZLE + RADIATE + PROTECT The formula is simple, the improvement is dramatic. This set covers 90% of the grill surface and allows for semi-direct high heat grilling. Includes The GrateTool and User Guide. Grates are cut to fit the 22″ Weber Kettle and the SnS Kamado. Interlocking raised rail panels made of hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum. GrillGrates season with use and require very little cleaning other than brushing the rails during warm up.
- Specifically designed for the 22″ round Kettle or Kamado style grill
- ELIMINATES FLARE-UPS: Stop shuffling your food around to avoid charring. GrillGrates patented design eliminates flare ups. The raised rails amplify heat while aluminum conducts heat efficiently to eliminate those pesky hot and cold spots.
- NEVER RUSTS: Made from highly conductive hard anodized aluminum
- EVEN HEAT: No more hot spots or cold spots
- BOLD SEAR MARKS: GrillGrates deliver restaurant quality sear marks every time. Great for Pizza, Fish, Vegetables
- REVERSIBLE PANELS: Use GrillGrates rails up for traditional grilling or flip them over for a flat top experience.
- Includes (2) radius cut 20” GrillGrate panels and (1) standard 20” GrillGrate panel and The GrateTool
- Malcom Reed
I bought this for my husband hoping he would like it. He LOVES it. It fit on both his 22" Master Built charcoal BBQ and Traeger Pro Renegade. He followed the directions that came with the grate for cooking steak. The steak came out perfectly rare the way we like it. NOTE: He used the charcoal BBQ. He likes this grate so much he recommended it to his brother.
Have cooked steaks and burgers it is a must have for a Weber Kettle
This is a great accessory for my Weber grill. It makes great sear marks.
Dont know how I never bought these before. Awesome product leaves excellent sear marks, and upside down makes excellent burgers smashed down on to the flat grate surface. They make juicy tasty food what more could you want.