Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®! (Previously called the 1.0)
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Does just what I needed: Two Zone Kettle Cooking! Quality materials and construction- I expect to be getting a lot of use in the years to come.
Great purchase, best thing to ever happen to the kettle grill.
If you can only afford one accessory for your kettle cooker, then the “Slow N’ Sear is the one to get first. Great quality, ease of use and versatility in one great product from a company with customer service we all want. Now waiting for the cast iron griddle to come back in stock. Thank you SnS. RK in Kansas
When I got my kamado grill 3 years ago, a new world opened up. But, even with the very high heat it could generate, I just couldn't get a good sear on steak, veggies, etc., because the fire was simply too far away. The SnS solves that problem, and actually uses less charcoal, too.