Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Do you need this product to use your kettle grill as a smoker? Absolutely not. BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! Great tool for beginners as well as seasoned pros makes low and slow cooking easy also great for hot and fast indirect or direct cooking/grilling had mine for 2 years bought this one as a gift for my sister (inexpensive way for someone to explore the world of bbq)
I finally upgraded to the new version and it's amazing. I've had two cooks with pork shoulders and both came out great. The first cook was a nice day in the 70s and the second was in the 50s with rain. Both times it held 230 for the entire cook (over 12 hours).
Don’t know why I waited so long
Definitely not a professional bbqer, but never really got consistent temps until I bought my SnS. Now I seem to get pretty consistent temps throughout long cooks. Love it.
That is the best product that I have bought for my weber,Now I can cook 225 to 250 for 6 to 8 hours.Thanks