Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe, now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
SnS is One Brilliant Device
I own 2 SnS and drip pan setups, one for the Weber Summit 24 and one for the standard 22 incher. I have used Weber grills extensively since they originated, and even ate at their restaurant in Chicago. Highly recommended. Check their impressive gravity cone feed kettles. (Hear that, Dave?) I've been using SnS and drip pans for probably 6 years. The devices and methods that Dave has invented are the most significant advancement in charcoal cooking since the Weber kettle. As he'll tell you "I didn't invent the kettle, I perfected it." Which is very precise. After countless awesome cooks, my family and friends will attest! I have not met Dave but have exchanged a few emails with him. It's very apparent that he is one really cool, perceptive and brilliant guy. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next. Get yerself an SnS unit and drip pan and you will be very happy with the results, so will your family and friends.
This gadget is worth every penny!
Love it. Cooked ribs to absolute barbecue perfection my first time using it. So easy it ought to be illegal. You'll be hearing from me again.
Great product for offset cooking
Makes cleanup and preparing your grill for cooking easier. Just empty and fill with charcoal. No more messy ***** piled at the bottom of your grill. Better control of heat as the charcoal stays in one place.
Fantastic addition to the Weber
Quite frankly, piling up charcoal on one side of a Weber has been an effective way for me to create two-zone cooking on my Weber. So, I wasn't expecting the Slow 'N Sear to add much to what I was already doing. I was pleasantly surprised. The Slow N' Sear at the very least keeps all the charcoals in one concentrated area more so than I could ever do with a makeshift piling-up of the briquettes. In so doing, I get a much more concentrated area of high heat that is as good if not better a sear zone than if I were to be using a roaring-hot cast iron pan. Easy to use / install / remove. Well worth the price and something I use on almost every cook. As a bonus, the Slow 'N Sear also helps decrease the amount of fuel I need to get to the high temperatures I want in the hot zone