Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe Silver Bundle
The Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe Silver Bundle is currently on BACKORDER. Please read the following information:
- The bundle is expected to ship early September, 2020.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with this bundle, those products will NOT ship separately. When this bundle is in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
- Free shipping is only to the lower 48 United States. We DO NOT ship the Maverick XR-50 internationally.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Bundle & Save!
This Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe Silver Bundle pairs two power-house products, the Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe and the Maverick XR-50 Thermometer, bringing you ease and confidence to every meal.
This package includes 2 products:
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe – Transform your “basic” Weber kettle into an extraordinary cooker. Smoke, sear, bake, roast….the Slow ‘N Sear® does it all simply and efficiently. A removable water reservoir is there when you need it (two-zone cooking) and easily removed for a large 1000+ degree sear zone.
- Maverick XR-50 – four interchangeable, water-proof probes allows you to monitor any combination of meat or pit temperatures on any cook; remote unit has a record-breaking 500 foot range (meaning no more lost signals when you’re in your house); single, easy-to-read display gives you all the information you need in one glance.
- XR-50 Storage Case - Made specifically for the XR-50, this storage case is designed to hold all of the components that come standard; including the receiver, the transmitter, the clip, the batteries and the probes.
Please note: adding the individual items from this bundle to your cart separately will not qualify for this special sale price.
*We DO NOT ship the Maverick XR-50 Internationally
- weber kettle
- gas grill
The Maverick XR usually sells for a lot more so this bundle is an excellent value purchase. The SnS itself seems so far to be as good as the reviews say. One note on the Maverick is that probe placement can be a little tricky. I still havent figured out the perfect solution, but the little metal clips that come with it which pop in between the grates work ok for this purpose. The instructions don't really mention what the clips are for, so now you know I guess.
I have been grilling regularly on a gas grill for a decade and just started smoking with the addition of a Weber Kettle. After some research I was impressed with the design on the Slow & Sear and so glad I purchased it. It is a huge upgrade and a must have. My first 2 attempts with smoking were on a whole turkey breast and Baby Back Ribs. They came out picture perfect with very little fuss. It was almost too easy to make the best turkey and ribs I have ever eaten. The XR-50 is really easy too. Simply turn it on and start cooking. Mine came preset for smoking, popped in the batteries, plugged in the probes, and started cooking. Very accurate as the meat came out perfect and juicy. Highly recommended!
This is a great combo, I'm enjoying the meat thermometer and Slow n Sear. I've used it twice now, once or a brisket (it turned out beautifully) and once for some chicken thighs. It does take up almost 30% of your grill space in a 24" kettle. I'm torn about buying their grill rack. It would be very useful, but at $60, I'm not certain it's worth it. The rack that came with my grill already folds up on each side, just not the full width of the slow n sear. But, good quality stuff so far! Not a requirement to slow cook a brisket, but it is helpful in containing your charcoal when cooking indirectly.