Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
“Best New Product of 2020" and “Best Value Gold Medal Winner” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Original Slow ‘N Sear® insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is not included.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want a Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Left handed? Shelf on the left side of the grill fit your set up better? Want to stand out from the crowd of the same ol' kettle design? Choose the "Left Side Shelf" option! This option places the lid cradle and smoke port on the right side of the grill and the side shelf and probe port on the left side of the grill. See photos for details.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
Bought as a gift. Waiting for a review
My charcoal grate doesn't fit flush with the tabs that are set for it. Either the grate is to big or the kettle is to small. This sucks cause the slow and sear now doesn't fit properly. I should have bought a weber. SNS please make this right.
Hey there! Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to share your feedback. If you've made sure to rotate your grate in all directions and it still doesn't sit flush, please email us at email@example.com, and Customer Service will be more than happy to assist you further. We are so sorry for any inconvenience!
I was ready to pull the trigger on a Weber kettle grill before reading about and researching the new SNS kettle grill. I feel that I chose the right grill, and do not need to do any modifications to make this work optimally. The grill was shipped double boxed for protection, and assembly was a breeze. I seasoned the grill and have grilled/smoked some tasty steaks, burgers, chicken so far. This grill with the SNS works very efficiently and should provide years of productivity. (I do recommend purchasing the cover - well worth the price)
Went together easily, the four legs are much sturdier than three ...just check out Baby Back Maniac after a strong wind blew through his neighborhood and knocked over everyone of the three legged kettles. As I live in Michigan, I have not yet been able to fire it up due to cold weather and when the sun does shine it's rather blustery so I'm waiting for warmer weather that's now due for the week of 3/8 so here's hoping I can test it out. Otherwise I feel I made the right choice for a new grill over the other brand especially that I got a Slow N' Sear with it.Even bought the cover for it. This is a great looking grill and if it cooks as good as it looks, it should be sure fire success.
This grill is very high quality and assembles easily. Has nice features that you won't find on other such grills. The table is going to come in very handy and the Slow and Sear is very well done. Unfortunately it's winter up here in Northern Michigan and have to wait until there is a calm day to try it out. From what other customers are saying about this grill, it should provide many years of great service. And if you haven't tried Rocky's Rub or Not Just For Beef you are missing great flavor without all the salt. These are very good rubs.