Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle Grill on BACKORDER
This item is on BACKORDER.
Please read the following backorder information:
- The item is expected to be back in stock and ship in mid August.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with this item, those products will NOT ship separately. When this item is in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience, business and understanding!
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
“Best New Product of 2020" and “Best Value Gold Medal Winner” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Original Slow ‘N Sear® insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Introducing the new color, black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want a Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel) Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
Thermometer broke on my second time using the grill
Being on a fixed income as I'm disabled due to a stroke, and relatively a "newbie" to the finer art of outdoor "grilling", I looked long and hard for a kettle cooker that I could do just about anything with (smoking meats, slow cooks, high n hot cooks, you name it!) and found it here! Only thing I wish I could have done was find it with the "deluxe" SNS in the package. By the time I figured it out, as it wasn't really clear on the website when I bought mine, I couldn't exchange the regular SNS basket for the deluxe basket due to time requirements SNS has on their exchange policy. It bummed me out, as I don't have the funds available to purchase the "deluxe" SNS, but I can not give a less than stellar review! I LOVE my SNS Kettle! It's a fantastic product! I had a problem with the original storage cover handle falling apart and they were right on top of getting me a new one at no cost. All in all, you just can't go wrong with this kettle! A BIG thanks to the YouTube posters, Ry with "Cooking with Ry", Greg with "Ballistic BBQ" and Jabin with "Postal BBQ" that steered me to the SNS!!! The folks at SNS are always right on top of it when I've contacted them. Other than the issue with the deluxe SNS basket, I couldn't have been happier with what I've got!!! Just LOVE this set up!
He was so happy with his Birthday present. It arrived on his birthday which was Perfect!
This is so awesome! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share a picture of the birthday boy with his new grill. Hope he had a great birthday!
This grill does it all
Love the grill, holds temp very well in 40 degree weather. Only complaint is how the wheels attach to legs.
Best kettle on the market
I have used this gem 6 times now including a brisket! After lots of research I made the purchase and couldn’t be happier. All the little details make the product a joy to use. It’s very sturdy, easy to operate, easy to clean and produces some amazing results! I really love the temperature probe hole and side shelf as well as the slow and sear insert. This is a premium product and priced accordingly but worth every penny!