Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
“Best New Product of 2020" and “Best Value Gold Medal Winner” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Original Slow ‘N Sear® insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want a Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Left handed? Shelf on the left side of the grill fit your set up better? Want to stand out from the crowd of the same ol' kettle design? Choose the "Left Side Shelf" option! This option places the lid cradle and smoke port on the right side of the grill and the side shelf and probe port on the left side of the grill. See photos for details.
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
The SnS kettle is a very efficient and easy way to produce wonderful smoked food. I save my kettle for smoking only and do my regular cooks on the performer with a SnS or the SnS charcoal basket for those 1/2 chimney cooks. What impresses me is the temerature control and the overall ease of use to produce true charcoal fired smoked meat. I did install the gasket. Once its rolling very minor adjustments are needed. Porcelain qualty issues are valid but can be worked around. Customer service took fantastic care of the issues I had. That says alot. Just my thoughts as a happy customer. Thanks SnS Gary Oestreich
I like the 2 zone cooking and everything else about the grill but the porcelain coating is going to be a big issue… whoever does the coating does a total ****** job!! I recommend the grill other than this issue
Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review. We sincerely apologize about the porcelain issues. We hope that the replacement bowl we sent to you resolved any issues you had. If we can help with anything else, please let us know!
This grill is awesome! I mean look at the pictures. It’s the cleanest looking grill with minor touches put into it by people who actually BBQ everything like I do. I’ve had the Kamado delux for two years now and love everything about it. Except the weight keeps me from moving it out of my backyard. Now with the kettle I can have front yard BBQ’s out of my garage with the neighbors, take it out camping, or to a friends house to cook on my sweet grill instead on their garbage. And one of the best parts is that all my accessories for the Kamado fit in my kettle. I love the side shelf. Just having a small place to set things or my beer is fantastic. Plus the metal shelf allows me to put my magnetic thermometer on it right next to the temperature prior hole. Which was another great feature so that the lid isn’t sitting on my wire and letting out heat and smoke. They were genius to put the vent and lid thermometer on the same side and placed the lid thermometer slightly lower to give a more accurate reading. It’s actually been pretty close to my grate thermometer. I really like the smoke hole too for controlling those low and slow cooks. The lid cradle is also a great feature instead of having to put the lid on the ground after getting frustrated from trying to find the hook in the lid. It allows you to spend less time with the lid off and messing up your temps. The bottom storage rack is great for keeping my BBQ area tidy with my fire starter and wood chunk bags. The thing is nothing but quality materials all around. Especially the grate. I love that I don’t have to deal with my grate hinge coming off anymore either, now that they crimped it down. I would hands down buy this grill again. Be prepared for some assembly. It doesn’t take long though. And let’s be real, that’s also part of the fun and reward for getting this grill. Now if I can just convince my wife to let me get the plancha for even more versatile cooking. Seriously though, if you love to BBQ/smoke/roast/bake and are looking to possibly buy this grill, do it! You won’t regret this purchase. It’s built to last. Buy quality.
The kettle delivered the goods. Well organized assembly instructions. This would be my first recommendation to people if they wanted to buy a charcoal kettle.
Thanks so much for your support! Happy grilling!
Received my grill in a matter of just a few days. Assembly went well except for the gasket. You can read my gasket review at that item. Got this to replace a Weber Performer Grill that took up too much space in my carport plus I wasn't too thrilled with some of the features. This grill feels sturdier than the Weber and has better function. Very happy with the stainless steel grate and porcelain coal grate. The coal grate on the Weber was pretty rusted. Really like the hole for running my Thermoworks Smoke probe lines through. For simpler cooks, having the thermometer on the same side as the vent is great. The ash bucket is easier to install and remove and the lower vent control is better laid out for more accurate air control. The bottom shelf is handy for keeping items on and love the space saving fold away shelf. Very happy with this purchase because of the quality and features of the grill as well as the excellent customer service and communication I received. Now that you're done reading, just get one.