Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle Grill
This item is on BACKORDER.
Please read the following backorder information:
- The item is expected to ship Mid to Late October.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with this item, those products will NOT ship separately. When this item is in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Original Slow ‘N Sear® insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- FREE aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want a Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- air flow
I bought this to replace my Weber Kettle (2nd Grill this year, COVID life!). Overall build quality is high. I agree with previous comments that the 4 leg structure is much more stable, I like the use and stability of the shelf, Materials and fit finish are all high quality. I have done a few cooks on this (burgers, chicken (grilled and smoked), ribs) and everything does well. It holds temperature really well better than the Weber. Cleans nice, the probe hole and smoke windows are appreciated. Needs improvement: Instructions for installing the seal can be clearer on which lip of the lid this should be mounted. The fan design for the bottom vent/ash brush is a joke. The arm for the vent is wobbly is will come out. The fans scratch the inside and get caught on the chucks of ash - I think Weber has a better design here for both the arm and fans. I do like the idea behind the tab mounts for the ash bucket, but no easier to replace than the Weber. Something with the design is dropping water into the can bucket if it rains (this will be a non-issue once my cover comes).
Excellent product. So far I have used it for BBQ chicken similar to a smoker and the results were fantastic. Chicken was moist with just the right amount of smoke. Also grilled, on direct heat NY Strips which also turned out great. This is a very good and versatile product..
It took a while to assemble as I did it alone and did not loose or drop any of the many small nuts, bolts, and washers. I like the packing and labeling of the many pieces. It went together easily and looks nice. Now to do some cooking. I would appreciate an easier link to the use videos as I could not find them after doing the first one.