Elevated Cooking Grate: Stainless Steel
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, the 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
304 Stainless Steel
- We use heavy-duty 304 stainless in this product providing long term durability and reliability. This product will last for decades.
- For Nickel-Plated, check out the Elevated Cooking Grate: Nickel-Plated
- kettle grill
- super bowl
This is a great accessory that works well with my kettle grill. I am able to get more racks of ribs in it and my family is happier than ever... with full stomachs! Also used it when cooking wings to get an added layer. Planning on using it for the super bowl coming up.
A happy family is always good! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the Elevated Cooking Grate.