Elevated Cooking Grate - Nickel Plated
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, the 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
- Durable, nickel-plated steel
- n sear
- cooking grate
Really like the product, but the nickel plating was poorly done and has several areas that do not cover the steel. I'd recommend the stainless version, but it's pretty expensive.
We are so sorry to hear that! If you could please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to send you a replacement. Thanks for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to hearing back from you.
Useful, now I can grill eight, 1 pound Ribeye Steaks at a time in a 22” Weber with the Slow n Sear
I love the way it fits the grill, I have a weber 22 inch kettle. I have Primarily are used it the last couple weeks cooking pizzas as it lifts the stone further up from the coals makes a much better pizza
What a great feature to my kettle grill, now that I know of it, can’t bbq without it! Thank you.
I appreciate the affordability, and am happy to support this company I bought in early when the sns came out, but the elevated grate that I received has several places, a dozen or so, where the nickel plating does not cover the steel, which means it'll rust.
We're sorry to hear this. If you could please email Customer Service directly at email@example.com, we can assist you better. We certainly want you to be happy with your purchase. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.